Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

''Warriors don't show their heart until the axe reveals it''. Rest between rounds.. For the last 6 months, All my boxing sessions have landed on gym offdays.. Meh.. But with all the candy i'm eating during this Christmas, i need the extra cardio 😂 My bodyfat % is waaay higher than i wanted, but i don't care at Christmas time.. I kept my bulk lean for about 4 months, and i'll get back to that come January. Added extra upperchest training in my program each week, i totally nailed my split - and that makes me feel like bulking for a year! But f#ck that, gotta cut. As for boxing, we started out a bunch of guys who wanted to do some sort of street fighting, no rules, no ordinary combos etc.. They all quit almost a year ago.. Since then, i got some fcking legit trainers, tough guys n biker-buds with me 3 times every week. by rasfitness



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1GQ5ku8

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews