Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

@Regrann from @childrenofodin - Hail to Odin! Hail to Odin, Seeker and Keeper of  knowledge,  Wielder of Gungnir, the staff and spear. Hail to Thor, Maker and Breaker of the battle lines,  Wielder of Mjolnir, the Hammer of Asgard. Hail to Heimdall, Keeper and Guardian of the Gates of Bifrost,  Wielder of Hofud, the Key and Cage. Protect me in my time of need, and if it must be, then let me bleed. Guard me from my Viking's bloodlust until I am at the battle lines, and my Berserker heart can quench my blade, and I be just. Lead me to my place in the Army of Asgard  until Ragnarok comes,  and I will fight for you even after my place is won. Keep me low so that I will always rise and strive for my best. Show me now that this life is just a test. /@vikings_prince_kervil #childrenofodin #odinschildren #childrenofodinagainstracism #odin #wotan #odhinn #woden #valknutr #theoldgods #theoldways #asatru #vikings #vikingshistory #ancestorsnorse #norsepagans #pagan #pagansofinstagram #norsereligion #norsepaganism #bjorni_viking #oden #historyvikings #Regrann by slumbering_dragon


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Vq0j1L

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews