Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

I SO appreciate the process of hand weaving. This little collage features some steps to the process of hand woven leg wraps. I love that the pattern reminds me exactly of my Smoke Gray wool wraps. Im in awe and admiration of the process and really wish I had the time right now to do this myself! Check out "hibernaatio blogspot" for the full step by step. Link in bio for my wraps! ➰ #paganpride #paganism #viking #vikings #vikingshistory #celticknot #shieldmaiden #asatru #vikingage #mjolnir #thorshammer #renfaire #renfair #odin #warrior #thor #vikingmetal #sca #yggdrasil #nordic #pagan #knotwork #pagansofinstagram #heathen #folk #garb #handwoven #handweaving #legwraps #handmade by midgaarb


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Si1KPw

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews