Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

As many of you who have been here since the start know, I love you all. #RagnarsLegion is strong and growing even more every day. As I've said in the past, I will follow anyone who follows me, because I am an equal to my fellow man and woman. Now that the numbers are increasing faster, I don't get to follow you all back. So if I haven't, just comment belie your favorite character. Try not to list spoilers. Fans in parts of Europe only have two seasons.. No RIPs of key characters plz, ok? Lulz. ((That's my notion to my Redditors out there. I love all of yall and love reading your fan theories of how I will see my date in this show; I would love to read them in the DM inbox. Send me your theories, and I'll read them, and post my favorite)) #redditors #followback #reddit #kingragnar #vikings #ragnarlothbrok #vikingstv #ama #fantheories #historyvikings by king_ragnar


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1GJm9aI

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews