Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

/// "In the gentle rain from heaven i hear my God. But in the thunder i still hear Thor." - I have been asked to make edit tutorials by several people. I won't be making any as it's like a magician giving away his secrets. I have spent well over a year developing and changing my style of editing, for lots of different fanbase/fadoms. I have finally managed to find a style that works for me, and i want to encourage people to forge their own way with editing, and find their own style that is unique to them and their account. Don't get me wrong though, i by no means ranting or having a go at the people who commented. It's a priviledge that people like my edits. But instead of trying to work in someones creative shadow, they need to step out and find their own pathway that suits them the best. Finally the way i edit, i never know what something is going to look like until i have finished making it. It's consrantly an exploration of different colours and techniques. - #vikings#historyvikings#vikings4#ragnar#ragnarlothbrok#lagertha#lagerthalothbrok#bjorn#bjornironside#porunn#shieldmaiden#vikingwarrior#gameofthrones#got#travisfimmel#katherynwinnick#alexanderludwig#floki#gaiaweiss#alyssasutherland#jessalyngilsig#georgeblagden#clivestanden#gustavskarsgard#asluag#siggy#rollo#athelstan by dreams.of.valhalla


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1J4JbtE

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews