Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

@childrenofodin The A Rune (Ansuz) is the rune of consiounsness. This rune is the magico-ancestral power innately transmitted from generation to generation since the dawn of mankind. ANSUZ is the name for an ancestral sovereign being, usually referring to Odin as THE God. The power behind this rune is intellectual, and it's element is air. This rune can be used to gain knowledge of Odin, our own ancestors and ancestral roots. The magical significance of this rune is of breath and correct breathing. There is an energy inherent in the air which in the East is called 'prana', and in the north called 'ond'. It is reminiscent of the myth in which Odin, accompanied by Hoenir and Lodur, gives Ask and Embla ond, or Breath. For me personally, this is the rune that speaks to me the most. I hold my Ash wood Ansuz rune every day and I can hear the whispers of my ancestors. /Jarl @allfathers_shieldmaiden #childrenofodin #Childrenofodinagainstracism #odinschildren #odinsrune #Ansuz #elderfuthark #viking #vikingshistory #pagan #paganpride #norsepagan #norse #valknutr #mjolnir #odin #wotan #woden #odhinn #runes #divination #magick #witchesofinstagram #pagansofinstagram #asatru #theoldgods #theoldways #ancestry #asatru by bjorni_viking


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1QIWPaL

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews