Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

#Repost @childrenofodin ・・・ From our brother @vikings_prince_kervil Hail Odin "This blood and bone, This heart and soul, This might and main, All do I offer here to Odhinn. By cast of Gungnir or cast of rune, By honeyed words or bitter deeds, By my blade or by my doom May his will be ever done. In this life shall he guide me, In the next shall he house me, All that I might die a second time Upon the plain of Vigrid." #childrenofodin #odinschildren #childrenofodinagainstracism #odin #wotan #odhinn #woden #valknutr #theoldgods #theoldways #asatru #vikings #vikingshistory #ancestorsnorse #norsepagans #pagan #pagansofinstagram #1000loves by allfathers_shieldmaiden


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IU0wZU

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews