Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

Since I need cheering up AND since @atlargemagazine has featured both T and Luke I just had to make this edit. They worked so well together. Awesome guys. #OutlawCountry #LukeGrimes #EliLarkin #Feron #Nashville #GoodTimes #FavSet ---------------------------------------- Boo FX for canceling the series and taking two years to release footage into a TV movie. ----------------------------------------- #travisfimmel #thoseeyes #thatsmile #ragnar #ragnarlothbrok #vikings #historyvikings #vikingshistory #travisfimmelfandom #fsog #fiftyshades #fiftyshadesofgrey #fsd #fsf #fiftyshadesdarker #fiftyshadesfreed #elliotgrey by travisfimmelfandom


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1NEjReA

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews