Skip to main content

Featured

I came for Rollo

Ragnar-Bjorn-Lagertha I'dont care about Paris. I came for Rollo.

The new T-grid I promised. (9-post grid) ----------------------------------------- (Message from last single post to my followers 😘): One more edit of #TheMostBeautifulEyesInTheWorld before I have to take a break from editing for just a bit. I have a deadline to meet and have to focus on that. I'll be posting this edit in a grid format tonight (I do love T-grids 😊), and then I'll post another set of new edits either tomorrow or the next day. I've posted a ton lately. Please enjoy all of those, as well as plenty from the fandom, while awaiting the return of Vikings this fall. And DO NOT FORGET to go see T in the highly praised rom-com Maggie's Plan (release date 5/20 in the US) and the multi-million dollar action-fantasy Warcraft: The Beginning (release date 6/10 in the US). (And future projects still pending: 1. Zorra 2. All Quiet On Western Front) --------------------------------------- #travisfimmel #ragnar #ragnarlothbrok #olderragnar #thoseeyes #thatsmile #vikings #historyvikings #vikingshistory #warcraft #warcraftmovie #anduinlothar #lothar #maggiesplan #zorra #allquiet #allquietonwesternfront #stanislauskatczinsky #travisfimmelfandom by travisfimmelfandom


via Instagram http://ift.tt/219vwtQ

Comments

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews